The Hague city!

The Hague city!

donderdag 20 januari 2011

Final Bog: 13!

I was very nice to write this blog for you. I hope you liked it as well. I learned a lot about The Hague as international city of Peace and Justice. In marketing terms I learned it is very interesting for a city to use such a profile. It is attractive for foreign companies to be in the city together with the national government, to be in a the city where the Queen lives and work and to be in a city with institutions from the United Nations and the European Union.

It is far bigger than I  knew before I started this blog. Next to this all The Hague also has a deputy mayor for City Marketing. It will take a few more blogs to tell you about it but I accomplish my assignment with this last blog  J

So, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and I hope to welcome you soon to my city:
THE HAGUE, International City of Peace and Justice!!!

Kind regards,
Jonathan Moges
January 2011

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten