The Hague city!

The Hague city!

maandag 10 januari 2011

Blog 1: Introduction and welcome to my blog

The Hague, International City of Peace and Justice.

Blog 1: Introduction and welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog! My name is Jonathan Moges, I study Business Economics Marketing & Sales at The Hague University of applied science. In this blog I will tell you a bit more about myself. I’m 24 years old, I am very fond of sports, especially football which  I have been playing football for more  than 17 years, I also play tennis, I love running and  basketball. Apart from sports I also love to travel and see  different cities, I have had the opportunity  to travel several European countries, it is great to experience other cultures and meet different people. In my spare time I work in catering industry and for relaxation I like to spend time with my family and friends.

For my studies in Business Communication, I have to write a professional blog about a subject which is related to my study program. I  have chosen  to write about:
The Hague, International City of Peace and Justice.

Because,  I live in the city of The Hague and proud that The Hague is such an important city for the Netherlands. It is interesting for me to learn about The Hague and what The Hague is doing as an international city of Peace and justice.  But I will also show you the marketing and economic side of this international The Hague. I mainly want to focus on the international arm of The Hague and the various organizations which are located here. I will start with some brief history and a short tour passing over 40 international organisations of the United Nations, the European Union and Multinationals like SHELL. I will also inform you about the more than 110 consulates and embassies, the 80 Non Governmental organisations (NGOS’s) and the many international schools in The Hague region. This group composes about 50.000 people from the international community (“expats”).

In this blog I will also inform you what the city administration is doing for this international community and of course most important about the marketing and economical effects of this profile as international city of peace and justice.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten