The Hague city!

The Hague city!

donderdag 20 januari 2011

Blog 11: Xpats Experience

On my previous training (MBO Marketing & Communications) I had an internship at different companies and I came into contact with expatriates. As examples I give TV West & TV Studio A (Daughter Board Clingendael Media Group ').
TV WEST
On TV West I worked in the marketing / communications department and went looking for foreign companies and often I came in contact with people from municipality of The Hague. In one of the meetings I attended as a marketing assistant for TV West in the New ADO Den Haag stadium. A new English program was presented called International Business For Foreign Companies. Several English entrepreneurs and businesses tell about their business and vision.
I thought this was wonderful and interesting to watch and I learned a lot. Since I was busy with ''Young Entrepreneurs'' myself on the Mondrian school in those days it was of course very useful to see. After launching the program, we offered the Xpat Desk 40 copies of the program, which they handed over to their external relations and business relationships.
Studio A
In Studio A I worked in the marketing department. We did a program about hairdressing-salons at home and abroad. We were offered a contract to participate in a new program called WEST INTERNATIONAL. Of course I recognized the people who I had worked with before. Two weeks it became a huge success and many people watched the program. It was broadcasted all over The Hague region and also put on internet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten